Option 1 Separate Dive and Control Unit
This type of opener is rugged and reliable and once setup properly, operates without problem for many years. They are noisy and unsophisticated by modern standards, and lack some of the modern safety features
- As the Drive Unit mostly fits inside the door roll, it has been particularly successful on roller doors where side room is limited.
- Replacement of control Unit parts is easy
- Setting the limits in tight spaces requires experience as it needs to be done entirely by touch
Option 2 Compact Garage Door Openers
- Designed for single or double roller doors, these openers fit on either side of the roller door, and rest on the bracket that supports the door.
- They are powerful and fast, and tend to have a rugged DC motor.
- As they fit onto the side of the door, they are easy to install and to replace.
- Care must be taken while installing to prevent the tension on the springs from being released, or the door falling off the bracket while installing.
- DIYers should be careful when doing the installation alone
In case you want to purchase a right type of garage door opener or looking for a successfully replacing the openers then simply rely on the best. Garage door repair specialists, Brisbane Automatic Garage Door Openers offers garage door opener repair and consultation in Brisbane. As one of the leading garage door professionals, we offer exceptional and affordable service like automatic garage door, tilt garage door openers repair and sectional garage door repair in Brisbane. We extend our service are to Brisbane’s surrounding suburbs, south to the Gold Coast, North to the Sunshine Coast & west to Ipswich
Feel free to contact us today at 0424 313 713.